• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in workplace design
• Relevant experience from concept to completion, including pitching alongside the Project Director
• A strong background in pitching for Workplace Interiors / Design & Build
- Salary: £35000 - £45000
- Location: London (inside M25), Greenwich
CADagency is delighted to be working with a modern, contemporary workplace design and build company based in Central London. The company specialised in designing and building offices between 500 and 20,000 square feet. They offer their clients a full turnkey solutions with in-house designers, procurement, project management, contractors and employee engagement.
Due to growing demand, they are currently looking to recruit and experienced and talented Mid-Weight Workplace Designer to join their growing design team. You will be working on small works design and build projects, focusing on workplace design and refurbishment projects. As a Mid-Weight Workplace Designer you will be dedicated, proactive, articulate, approachable and used to working to tight deadlines. You will be required to attend site meetings during project installations, liaising with clients, project management, subcontractors and suppliers.
For this role you will ideally have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in workplace design
- Relevant experience from concept to completion, including pitching alongside the Project Director
- A strong background in pitching for Workplace Interiors / Design & Build
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office applications, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Confident, well-spoken & friendly with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated & detail orientated
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage your own time & meet deadlines
- Existing experience within a similar role in the fit out industry in the UK
- Knowledge & understanding of UK Building Regulations
This is a full time, permanent role that is office-based and you’ll be required to commute on a daily basis.