• Interior Design
• AutoCAD 2D
• AutoCAD and Revit - 3 years’ experience+
• Bathroom design and Lighting and Electrical design
• Furniture plans, lighting and electrical plans, reflective ceiling plans, kitchens, bathrooms, tiling design
• Stairs, joinery and ironmongery
- Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 / dependant on experience
- Location: London (inside M25), Watford
CADagency is delighted to be working with a successful, award-winning multi-disciplinary Architectural Interior Design company based in Northwood, Middlesex. Primarily focused on the high-end, luxury interior design sector servicing both private clients and developers. The company is a RIBA Chartered Architects practice offering consultancy, FF&E, tiling, and a full Design and Build service.
Due to on-going high demand for their services a requirement for an enthusiastic and experienced Mid-Weight Interior Architectural Designer to join their design team.
For this role you will support the Architect and Architectural Design Director and team in all private residential and luxury developer client projects from concept stage, through the detailed design stage to completion in accordance with the client’s brief and within the time scales given.
This is a design role with focus on key internal design areas such as spatial layouts, Technical / structural designs and interior architectural detailing, furniture plans, lighting and electrical plans, reflective ceiling plans, kitchens, bathrooms, tiling design and selection and specification of architectural interior items such as stairs, joinery and ironmongery.
This role would suit an experienced Interior Designer who can demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced and dynamic team
- Revit Architecture (2013 onwards) –day-to-day experience
- AutoCAD Architecture (2013 onwards)
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Experience in Bathroom design and Lighting and Electrical design would be key advantage
- Must be client facing
The working hours for this role are 09:00 – 17:30 but due to the nature of the workload occasional overtime will be required so flexibility is necessary.
You will be required to have your own car + clean driving licence
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependant on experience – with end of year performance related bonus
- Staff discount scheme
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus all public holidays
- Company Pension