• AutoCAD 2D
• Full UK driving license essential as role involves travelling
• Site surveying experience advantageous
• Autodesk Inventor (or SolidWorks) advantageous but not essential
- Salary: £25000 - £32000
- Location: Midlands, Nottingham
CADagency is delighted to be working alongside a market leading design and manufacturing company specialising in bespoke metal windows and doors. Our client created unique and timeless glazing in architectural bronze. Due to on-going high demand they are looking to take on a CAD Designer to join their existing design team.
For this role you will ideally have some experience with designing with steel, bronze or more general technical joinery detailing. You will ideally be experienced in the manufacturing sector and be able to create highly detailed, custom metal products.
2D AutoCAD experience is essential, SolidWorks or Inventor experience as well as experience with site surveying and working closely with clients would be highly advantageous.
You will be joining a friendly and creative Technical team responsible for the creation of high-quality production drawings and documentation with the opportunity to become involved in the design of new products.
- Work on new and existing projects to produce high quality, technically accurate, drawings and documentation for production.
- Prepare and present product designs to clients and management for approval
- Produce full production packs using the companies ERP system (CalWin) to accompany all production drawings.
- 2D AutoCAD essential
- Full UK driving license essential as role involves travelling
- Site surveying experience advantageous
- Autodesk Inventor (or SolidWorks) advantageous but not essential
- Experience within a steel fabrication/architectural metalwork industry would be desirable