• Building Services
• AutoCAD 2D
• MEP Engineering experience (advantageous)
• Experience creating Revit MEP models from scratch
• Experience creating Revit MEP templates
- Salary: £32,000 - £37,500
- Location: North West, Sheffield
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist ventilation company involved in the planning, design and delivery of ventilation systems primarily into the healthcare sector.
The company has historically used AutoCAD for their design work but due to the companies commitment to developing and evolving they are looking to move over to using Revit. For this role you will be an experienced M&E Design Engineer with a thorough understanding of Revit for design purposes.
For this role as a MEP Revit Engineer / M&E Revit Engineer you will ideally have previous experience in the ventilation / MEP sector. Any Engineering background would be highly advantageous.
- Produce accurate Revit models
- Manage large Revit MEP models
- Review of clash reports with the design team
- Create project templates from scratch
- Manage the MEP design delivery