• Building Services
• AutoCAD 2D
• Building Services (MEP) experience
• Demonstrated experience with a Consultant or a Contractor
• Must be able to work unsupervised
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Reigate
CADagency is delighted to be working alongside a specialist MEP engineering firm made up of consultants and designers, specialising in the built environment and food retail. Due to ongoing high demand they are looking to take on a CAD Technician to work as part of their MEP design team.
For this role you will be required to have previous experience in the MEP sector. Any experience with within retail / supermarket refrigeration would be advantageous.
This role is suitable for candidates wanting to work from home although living in the South would be ideal as occasional visits to the office maybe required.
- Production of Installation drawings for various projects as nominated by Design Engineers, Liaising with Design Engineers, Project managers and other specialists as required.
- Maintaining and revising existing drawings & drawing assets
- Proficient in the use of industry standard BIM software i.e. Revit, to produce three-dimensional mechanical, electrical and refrigeration installation models & families integrating with architectural and structural models. Experience in the use of clash detection software advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD to produce 2D drawings
- General drawing office administration including: Uploading/Downloading drawings accordingly to relevant Web based systems and Issuing & distribution of drawings
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Building Services (MEP) experience
- Demonstrated experience with a Consultant or a Contractor
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Must be reliable and self-motivated