- CAD Software: Autodesk Inventor
- Experience: HND/HNC BTEC in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
Experience in working in an engineering technical environment.
Be qualified to operate a modern CAD system, preferably Autodesk Inventor.
- Salary: £20000 - £24000
- Location: Midlands, Birmingham
You will be reporting to the Engineering & Quality Manager and will be responsible for turning customers’ requirements into detail, to enable the order to be manufactured as well as liaise with clients and other members of staff..
- To provide information to enable customers’ orders to be manufactured in the most efficient manner. Which will consist of:
- Material/heat treatment detail
- Detail drawings
- Production methods
- Details of tooling
- Inputting details into Company computer system
- To work as an active team member working closely with Internal and External Sales Engineers to obtain information for component details.
- Liaison with customers on drawing specification queries, drawing approval and concessions.
- Drafting and detailing Engineering components from sketches, descriptions and customer samples.
- Obtain and detail information for any subcontract processes.
- Work within the scope of the Company Quality Systems.
- Must have a strong background in engineering ideally linked to power transmission products.
- Be qualified to operate a modern CAD system, preferably Autodesk Inventor.
- IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Capable of learning and adopting new skills and techniques.
- Understand the product range of our client.
39-Hours Per Week (Permanent)
08.00 – 16.30 Mon to Thurs
08.00 – 15.30 Fri
Lunch 12.30 to 1.00
£20,000 – £24,000 (Depending on Experience) + Company Profit Related Bonus payable once p.a. after our December year end