• Design Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• AutoCAD 2D
• 2D AutoCAD as well as Autodesk Inventor
• Able to understand complex technical drawings and diagrams
• Experience in HVAC, process plant and equipment, materials handling systems
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Farnborough
CADagency is delighted to be working with a design and manufacturing company who specialise in dry waste and dust extraction systems. Due to on-going high demand we are assisting them in recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer who will work on full projects from venting, extractors through to ducting and machinery design. You will be required to have existing design office experience ideally in a project environment as you will be taking on large projects and working with the team to product technical detailing for manufacturing and site plans.
You will be working with 2D AutoCAD as well as Autodesk Inventor but previous experience with SolidWorks or similar software is considered too.
You will need to be able to understand complex technical drawings and diagrams. Previous experience in HVAC, process plant and equipment, materials handling systems, or building services type industries would be useful.
On a daily basis, you will be working on the following tasks
- Producing system design General Arrangement layouts and detail component drawings from information provided by sales engineers, project managers and self-attended site surveys.
- Issuing of drawings and parts lists to the project managers, providing all details, Bill-of-parts, specifications, to ensure accuracy of supply.
- Undertaking complete system projects, involving: site survey, customer liaison, design and issuing of drawings and parts lists.
- Support the installation teams.
Due to the location of their offices and the requirement for site visits you are required to hold a current full driving licence.
25 days per calendar year plus all National days. This will increase to 28 days per calendar year, after 5 full years of service to the company.
Scottish Widows Contributory Group Company Pension scheme