• Building Services
• AutoCAD 2D
• AutoCAD 3D
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Dorking
CADagency is delighted to be working alongside a market leading swimming pool design and build specialist, providing turnkey solutions to domestic customers, main contractors, and commercial developers. Due to on-going high demand for their services, we are assisting them in recruiting a M&E Revit Designer / BIM Coordinator. For this role you will enjoy the challenge of designing for high-end prestigious projects.
For this role, you will be creating 2D & 3D designs and developing detailed projects with the design team, both creative and technical design input required. This could include pools design, plant specification, ventilation calculations, thermal experiences and much more.
- Detail and develop MEP services and other aspects of the design in line with the project specifications.
- Assist the Project Leads with the implementation of BIM processes, ensuring that the business follows the necessary standards to client team protocols.
- Lead and promote BIM in the business, ensuring that BIM is used most efficiently by arranging and/or delivering training, and provision of guidance notes and tutorials to others when required.
- Establish best practice working methods for BIM, complementary applications, and technology; continued R&D required to keep up with industry standards.
- Work with the Design Managers to ensure projects are deliverable and can be produced within specified timeframes. Would need to be involved in DTMs when required.
- Ensure models are validated and COBie requirements are met.
- Help to develop the standard CAD libraries / Revit families and content management protocols.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit using BIM to Level 2 (LOD 300) and above (min 3 years).
- Experience working in a common data environment with federated models and clash detection.
- You will be able to communicate confidently and professionally through good oral and written skills with both clients and contractors.
- Strong technical background in MEP and fit-out environment.
- BIM certification would be beneficial.
- Document management software experience.