• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Excellent AutoCAD skills
• Any previous experience with landscape design
- Salary: £19000 - £23000
- Location: North West, Harrogate
CADagency is delighted to be working with a well established group of landscape architects, ecologists and arboriculturists. With a full in house design and architectural team they are able to provide a well-integrated service and carefully considered solutions. For this role, you will be working with clients as well as other members of the design team to provide services from initial site assessment, through to design and planning processes and seeing a project go through to construction
As a Landscape CAD Technician, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical and professional skills in a supportive environment, whilst contributing to the successful delivery of a wide ranging programme of work. The companies current projects include the detailed design of public spaces, visitor improvements for historic sites, a coastal holiday village, and a green infrastructure strategy for an urban extension.
For this role, you will be
- Enthusiastic to engage with a wide range of work supporting projects at all work stages
- Have a flair for design and care about detail and practical solutions
- Some previous experience in landscape design or genuine interest in developing your skills
- Proficient in CAD and general IT packages, including Keyscape (and/ or AutoCAD), InDesign and Photoshop
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a collaborative environment
- An excellent two-way communicator, both verbally and in writing
You will be given excellent opportunities for personal development within an experienced team, a competitive salary, work place pension contributions, professional subscription contributions and a friendly and supportive working environment.
Our client is also family-friendly and flexible.