• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience as a CAD Technician in the surveying sector
- Salary: £18000 - £24000
- Location: Midlands, Birmingham
CADagency is delighted to be working with an independent consultancy specialising in environmental consultancy. Established for over 40 years, with offices in Atherstone, Warwickshire there is now a requirement for a CAD Technician to join their existing design team.
For this role you will be expected to have previous experience in a surveying firm as a CAD Technician. On a daily basis you will be working off topographic and volumetric surveys to create accurate CAD drawings with associated calculations and production of plans.
- Preparation of drawings, plans and copies to a professional standard from information and instructions provided from technical personnel in compliance with strict deadlines and in accordance with the Quality System
- Checking own drawings against authors requests and drawings prepared by other technicians to ensure work complies with the high standard of quality required.
- Provide copies of drawings as required.
- Assist in putting procedures in place to ensure delivery of a high quality output from the work produced in the drawing office and to ensure they are maintained and developed in accordance
with business needs and in compliance with the Quality system.
- AutoCAD essential (Release 2004 is desirable)
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of Photoshop is desirable.
- Proficient in preparing plans, drawings and charts.