• AutoCAD 2D
- Previous experience creative Revit models from survey data
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Location: Scotland, Aberdeen
CADagency is delighted to be working with a land and building surveying practice based in Aberdeen. They work on a variety of high-profile projects providing measured survey plans, 3D digitisation and data processing services. Due to on-going high demand, we are assisting them in recruiting for a Revit Technician, reporting to the Survey Manager to join their existing, highly experienced, survey team. You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills within the sector through their in-house and external training.
You will be focusing on the built environment, to enable the team to produce highly accurate measured surveys across multiple industries using the latest in surveying technology. You will be providing clients with holistic, data-rich information comprising billions of measurable points, detailed 3D models and traditional 3D and 2D survey plans and measured drawings.
You will be working from topographic surveys, laser scans, mobile mapping and drone surveys.
On a daily basis, you will prepare Revit deliverables for multiple projects within agreed deadlines. You will be producing measured survey plans and topographic drawings from data collected by the field teams.
You will be performing feature and string line extraction from point cloud data and creating 3D models of features, buildings and structures from point cloud data.
As part of the team you will manage and upkeep CAD and Revit templates and document revision control.
Other tasks will include
- Assisting with survey data reduction and laser scan registration under the supervision and support of the surveyors
- Process Mobile Mapping and LiDAR datasets received from field teams
- Undertake photogrammetric processing of drone imagery
- Support the management team in maintaining CAD standards, best practice and innovation