• AutoCAD 2D
- Salary: £22000 - £27000
- Location: London (inside M25), Westminster
CADagency is delighted to be working with a Design & Build workplace fit out company based in Westminster, London. The company specialise in complete fit out and refurbishment projects. They offer a full service from strategic advice, space planning, 3D design, furniture selection, project management, construction and technology integration. Many of their clients are well recognised, blue chip companies with offices in London and around the world.
Due to on-going high demand they are looking to take on a Junior Revit Designer to help assist the design team with creating innovative and modern offices.
For this role, you are required to have work experience using Revit although this is not required to be in the fit out sector. A graduate with experience using Revit throughout their course would also be suitable.
With the role you will be offered training and development opportunities. Eventually you will be able to carry out the following tasks without assistance
- Create accurate Revit families of fixed and loose furniture
- To complete accurate installation and detailing drawings for the Project Managers to deliver the project
- Ensure drawings and quotations match and together outline the full scope of the project
- Complete accurate manufacturing drawings for the successful production of furniture
- Create accurate, detailed, and well thought-out working drawings
- Create supporting information as required to help sell the designs
- Create detailed panels and product drawings with all relevant dimensions to enable final manufacture
- Create accurate & concise working and installation drawings for on site fitting
- Complete RFQs and BOMS for ordering