• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Architectural Technology degree or equivalent qualification
• Have a basic understanding of UK Building Regulations
• Refurbishment of old structures and new build low-rise / mid-rise residential developments
- Salary: £21,000 - £26,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Milton Keynes
CADagency is delighted to be working with a well established multi-disciplinary, residential architectural practice, based in Milton Keynes. Founded in 1986 the company has been involved in the design and project management of 32,000 plus dwellings and provide services across a wide range of sectors including social and private housing, retail, health, mixed use and regeneration. My client has invested heavily over recent years in developing their BIM capability and are currently working to BIM Level 2 and developing ISO 9001 systems. Typical project sizes range from £1m to £150m.
Due to on-going high demand they are looking to take on a Junior Architectural Technician to join their existing design team.
To be successful in this position, you should posses the following skills and characteristics:
- Architectural Technology degree or equivalent qualification
- Have a basic understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD design applications and Adobe Suite
Due to the nature of the work, there is the expectation that you will be a recently qualified graduate or soon to qualify.
You will be a junior member of the technical team working with the Senior Architectural Technician. Your responsibilities include production of tender drawings, building regulation submissions,
construction drawing packs, producing as built drawing packs and working to tight deadlines on large projects.
Any experience with refurbishment of old structures and new build low-rise / mid-rise residential developments would be ideal.