• 2+ years’ experience producing drawings and working in the bespoke joinery sector
• An understanding of joinery manufacturing methods, materials and finishes
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
- Location: North West, Halifax
CADagency is delighted to be working with a well-established bespoke joinery company who provide design and build services. They specialise in creating bespoke installations for the museum and retail sectors as well as working closely with main contractors. They have a well-equipped factory in Halifax with an existing in-house design, bench joinery and site joinery teams.
Due to on-going growth, we are assisting them in recruiting for a SolidWorks Designer with previous experience in the Furniture Design or Bespoke Joinery sectors. You will need excellent experience using SolidWorks and have a creative and technical methodology. For this role, you will report directly to the Technical Design Manager and get guidance and training as you develop your role.
On a daily basis, you will work on the following tasks
- Technical design and development of client enquires
- Collaborate with project managers and clients to develop the best possible design outcome
- Generating clear and accurate approval and production drawings
- Working relationship with operations manager and shop floor joiners to help answer questions and problem solve through the production process
- Working to timescales and hitting deadlines are essential to this role