CADagency is delighted to be working with a successful, award-winning multi-disciplinary Architectural Interior Design company based in Northwood, Middlesex. Primarily focused on the high-end, luxury interior design sector servicing both private clients and developers. The company is a RIBA Chartered Architects practice offering consultancy, FF&E, tiling, and a full Design and Build service.
Due to on-going high demand for their services a requirement for an enthusiastic and experienced hands on Interiors Design Manager to join their design team.
For this role you will be required to manage all interior architectural projects whilst working alongside the interior architectural design team including all private residential and luxury developer client projects from concept stage, through the detailed design stage to completion in accordance with the client’s brief and within the time scales given.
This is a design management role with focus on key internal design areas such as spatial layouts, furniture plans, lighting and electrical plans, reflective ceiling plans, kitchens, bathrooms, tiling
design and selection and specification of architectural interior items such as stairs, joinery and ironmongery.
Management focus would include: interfacing with colleagues and organising workflow and budgets; liaising with external design teams and contractors; risk assessment/management, new business management, design reviews, progress meetings, utilisation of technology and ensuring that the design meets all statutory and legal obligations. This role would suit an experienced Interior Architectural Design Manager who can demonstrate the following:
- Lead, manage and mentor a small team of designers
- Liaise with all other areas of the business e.g. architects, interior design team
- Develop and oversee new business strategies
- Maintain professional relationships with new and existing clients and contacts
- Prepare for pitches, proposals and deliver presentations to clients
- Deliver on divisional targets
- Coordinate with third parties/ consultants
The working hours for this role are 09:00 – 17:30 but due to the nature of the workload occasional overtime will be required so flexibility is necessary.
You will be required to have your own car + clean driving licence
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependant on experience – with end of year performance related bonus
- Staff discount scheme
- 4 weeks paid holiday plus all public holidays
- Company Pension