• Interior Design
• AutoCAD 2D
• FF&E for the educations, commercial and healthcare sectors
- Salary: £26,000 - £32,000
- Location: North West, Manchester
CADagency is pleased to be working with a specialist Interior Design practise based in Central Manchester. They specialise in FF&E for the educations, commercial and healthcare sectors. The company provides a true end-to-end service ranging from workplace consultancy, modelling, design, rendering and visualisation, through to full interior design and specifications, budget analysis, purchasing and consultation.
They are currently in the market to recruit a CAD Designer with previous experience in the furniture industry with specific experience in the education or healthcare sector. Previous experience with BIM / Revit would be ideal but not required.
- Experience creating design sketches to visualise a project for a client
- Detailed CAD design skills as well as 3D visualisation
- Ability to create accurate technical manufacturing drawings
- Understanding of project management and budgeting
This will be a client facing role and previous experience in the industry would be ideal to understand the project life cycle. The availability to work away from the office as required and overnight stays around the UK will be a main aspect to the role so a full drivers licence and a can do attitude is essential.
To be considered for the role you will be required to present a CAD portfolio of your previous education or healthcare FF&E drawings.