• Interior Design
• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Hospitality design experience
- Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Marylebone
Founded in 1991, my client is a creative and vibrant architectural interior design company, offering strong design solutions to create bespoke and remarkable spaces, including Michelin-star restaurants, wine bars, hotels and cafés as well as residential refurbishments
Based in Central London, they continue to grow and now seek a CAD Technician to join their busy design studio. The successful candidate should be a highly motivated and conscientious professional with the ability to produce CAD drawings to a very high standard.
My client is looking for a person who enthusiastic, can use their own initiative and is also passionate about design.
You will be required to:
- take on full detailed drawing packages
- have at least four years hospitality design background
- be highly proficient in AutoCAD
- have good knowledge of SketchUp
- have good knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- demonstrate fluency in English both written and spoken