• Building Services
• AutoCAD 2D
• A fundamental understanding of HVAC systems
• Extensive knowledge of Autodesk Inventor, preferably including iLogic
• A good understanding of manufacturing and the processes involved with either sheet metal or extrusions
- Salary: £27,000 - £35,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Kent
Autodesk Inventor CAD Draughtsman producing general arrangement and manufacturing drawings for new and existing air distribution products.
- Produce Drawings for both sales and manufacture purposes upon request from both internal and external customers following existing drawing procedures.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality and effectiveness of the technical services offered to both internal and external customers.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding materials, tooling, punching and technical issues relating to new and existing products.
- Provide technical support to production, ensuring that the manufacture process is as easy and efficient as possible.
- Provide a professional and timely response to customer enquiries regarding both new and existing orders.
Candidates must have
- A good understanding of manufacturing and the processes involved with either sheet metal or extrusions.
- Extensive knowledge of Autodesk Inventor, preferably including iLogic.
- A fundamental understanding of HVAC systems.
- A ‘Can-Do’ attitude and able to work as part of a dynamic team
- Knowledge of Autodesk products including AutoCAD, Vault, CFD & Revit.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Office and Windows.
- Previous Experience within a HVAC manufacturing environment.