• 5 years’ experience in producing detailed drawings of bespoke furniture or joinery for manufacture
• 5 years’ experience using Rhinoceros 3D or SolidWorks
• A strong understanding of furniture production methods
- Salary: £28,000 - £36,000
- Location: North West, Keighley
CADagency is delighted to be working with a design-led manufacturer specialising in bespoke furniture solutions. They regularly work with sports stadiums, commercial offices, luxurious hotels and high-end restaurants. With on-site manufacturing they are able to offer customers individuality and endless bespoke product options.
Due to on-going high demand, we are helping them to recruit an experienced Furniture Designer to their existing design team. For this role, you will ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in producing detailed drawings of bespoke furniture or joinery for manufacture using Rhinoceros 3D or SolidWorks. You will have a strong understanding of furniture production methods and materials and a proven ability to generate accurate, detailed production drawings. You will be working as part of a busy department and managing several projects at once so you should be prepared for a fast turnaround from initial concept to design solution. As you will be working with many projects, working to timescales and hitting deadlines is essential to this role. You will be focused, flexible and driven and able to assist more junior members of the team when required.
Main areas of responsibility would include,
- Design Development for Bars, Reception Counters, Wall Panelling, Feature Ceilings, Banquette Seating and more
- Researching and integrating components / fittings
- Generating clear and accurate approval and production drawings to the highest standards
- Regular visits to our workshop to ensure projects are being manufactured as intended