• AutoCAD 2D
• 3 years+ work experience with joinery detailing
• 3 years+ work experience within a fit-out environment
• Previous work experience coordinating sub contractors
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Marble Arch
Our client is a specialist joinery & fit-out service for the luxury hospitality, prime residential and commercial sectors. They have the capability of executing projects between £500k to £20m.
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician to work within their busy design team. To be suitable for this role you will need previous work experience in the fit-out/joinery industry. You will also need to have experience dealing with external contractors and coordinating with other services.
The job will include:
- Co-ordinate design concepts with designers, architects and sub-contractors
- Produce detailed design drawings that consider all aspects of assembly, construction and installation
- You will be required to work in a team carrying out joinery and fit out designs for manufacturing.
- You will be working on a range of flagship projects producing detailed drawings and designs specifically within the premium high end bespoke joinery works.
- Providing support to other disciplines as required by the office workload and be able to positively advise on aspects of their design as it impacts on other engineering function
This is a key role within the design team and you will report to the Design Manager.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Must have a proficiency in understanding how the project is put together (coming from a site or manufacturing background may be beneficial)
- HND qualified or above within a construction related subject..
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday