• Interior Design
• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Experience within the interior design sector
• Ideally with experience in high-end hospitality design or hotels
• Highly organised
- Salary: £0 - £0 / dependant on experience
- Location: London (inside M25), City Of London
CADagency is delighted to be working alongside a luxury hotel and residential interior design company based in Camden. With global offices and a dedicated team of world-class designers, architects, strategists, project managers and creatives this role offers excellent career prospects and opportunity.
Due to on-going high demand they are currently recruiting a FF&E Design Coordinator. For this role you will proactively source new products and elements to support the project teams. You will be required to organise, maintain and update the current Library and assist the Architectural and FF&E Design Teams by sourcing relevant materials, literature, samples and technical information. In addition, your expertise is required in assisting the design teams preparing sample boards, image boards and visuals for bid documents and project presentations.
- To update and maintain all aspects of the Library (architectural library & samples, FF&E library & samples).
- Establish and maintain an organised information system (on the shelves and electronically) to allow the easy retrieval of all relevant information.
- Maintain, organise and up-date all catalogues, files, materials, price lists, samples reference indexes and magazines.
- To update and maintain the contact directory for all supplier details.
- Organise and maintain a schedule for presentations by trade contractors to the office (i.e. lunchtime presentations).
- Organise office outings during or after office hours to visit showrooms, buildings, manufacturers and trade shows.
- Introduce new resources and screen others.
- Assist with the production of presentation documents and boards as required by Designers.
- Keep up-to-date with current design trends by attending relevant exhibitions and provide the design teams with information/presentations from these exhibitions (Senior Designers to review relevance of visit for the office).
- Organise, maintain and update the image library (hardcopy and electronically).
You should have a good knowledge of the design industry.
- Design education and/or potential design quality
- Typing and computer knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Initiative to be pro-active
- Ability to work alone without supervision