• Interior Design
• AutoCAD 2D
• Understanding of project management and budgeting
• Background in a main contractor of consultancy role
• Experience creating design sketches to visualise a project for a client
- Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
- Location: North West, Manchester
CADagency is pleased to be working with a specialist Interior Design practise based in Central Manchester. They specialise in FF&E for the educations, commercial and healthcare sectors. The company provides a true end-to-end service ranging from workplace consultancy, modelling, design, rendering and visualisation, through to full interior design and specifications, budget analysis, purchasing and consultation.
They are currently in the market to recruit an FF&E Consultant with previous experience in the furniture industry ideally with specific experience in the education or healthcare sector. Previous experience with CAD / Revit would be ideal but not required.
For this role you will be joining an existing team of 12 consultants working on a range of projects in the education sector all around the UK. Projects sizes range from £100k to £1.5m in primary schools through to universities. This will be a client facing role and previous experience in the industry would be ideal to understand the project life cycle. A good understanding of the client, main contractor and consultant relationship is key and industry experience dealing with managing projects of this nature is required. Most importantly, excellent project management skills along with design knowledge are key to the role as well as the availability to work away from the office as overnight stays around the UK will be a main aspect to the role so a full drivers licence and a can do attitude is essential.
- Understanding of project management and budgeting
- Background in a main contractor of consultancy role
- Experience creating design sketches to visualise a project for a client
- Detailed CAD design skills as well as 3D visualisation
- Ability to create accurate technical manufacturing drawings