• 3ds Max
• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience within the exhibition design sector
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Location: London (inside M25), City Of London
CADagency is delighted to be working with a design and build company with offices in Central London. Our client specialise in exhibition stands and interactive interiors. They have over 20 years experience and are looking for an Exhibition Designer with previous experience within the design & build sector who is keen on also getting involved in the projects side of the work. Their stands are featured in all types of consumer and trade shows, conferences and internal fitouts.
For this role you will be working closely with clients, project managers and manufacturing staff to ensure projects are designed as per clients briefs and to cost. You will ideally be an experienced 3D exhibition designer joining their existing design team to created detailed production drawings using AutoCAD as well as 3D visuals.
You will be offered a blend of home working and office days so the team can be collaborative together. There is also a requirement for Domestic and International travel.
On a daily basis you will be carrying out the following tasks
- 3D exhibition and 2D graphics design
- Workshop ready CAD working drawings
- Project Management
- Fluency in Cinema4D and Adobe Suite, AutoCAD are preferable
- Flexibility is essential – there may be a requirement to work additional hours, and some potential weekend work, to ensure that projects are delivered and visioned and promised for clients.
- 21 days of annual leave + 1 day every year worked up to 25 days.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
- 1 paid charity volunteering day per year
- Internal and external training opportunities as identified
- Regular company sponsored socials as well as office perks