• Adobe Suite
• Previous experience within the retail, exhibition or events industry
• Production of technical drawings for workshop production
• Good understanding of construction methodology and materials
- Salary: £35000 - £52000
- Location: London (inside M25), Wimbledon
CADagency is delighted to be working with a creatively lead design, production and manufacture company specialising in the events and temporary installation industry. Based in South West London, they are currently looking to recruit a 3D Designer to join their growing studio and workshop.
Our client has an outstanding representation in both the design and manufacture of exciting, creatively driven and engaging events, temporary installations and exhibitions for both private and corporate clients. With an onsite workshop attached to the studio you will regularly be communicating with shop floor staff to ensure projects are manufactured correctly.
For this role, you will be a creative 3D Designer with a passion for creating exciting, innovative and workable design. Previous experience within the retail, exhibition or events industry is essential as you will be working on all stages of design from concept creation, design development to the production of technical drawings for workshop production. You will have a good understanding of construction methodology and materials for the production of construction drawings.
You will ideally have experience using Vectorworks 2D and 3D, SketchUp and Adobe Suite. Other software will be considered too. As the main point of contact on projects you will work across multiple projects simultaneously and need to have a collaborative approach to all projects
- 20 days annual leave
- Pension at 4% company / 4% employee
- Private Medical after completion of probation period
- Discretionary year end bonus based on company performance