CADagency is delighted to be working with an exclusive distributor of an acoustic panel which is being specified in large contract interior fit out projects both in the UK and globally.
The main applications of the product include but are not limited to:
- Acoustic tiles
- Acoustic panels
- Ceiling baffles (suspended and directly fixed)
- Ceiling sails (suspended and directly fixed)
They currently have a number of prospective projects which require the time and skills of an experienced estimator to assist them in securing these prospects and in turn, enabling delivery to a high standard, within budget and within project timescales.
The main purpose of this role is to assist the CEO and Commercial Director in the completion and deliverance of all cost analysis, estimates and proposals for large projects.
For this role you will ideally be organised, methodical and self sufficient with proven experience in the construction industry for either a main contractor or subcontractor.
- Overseeing projects to ensure costs remain in line with budget
- Compiling bids for work
- Calculating the cost of materials, transport, labour and equipment hire
- Obtaining quotes for all predicted requirements from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Collating detailed price lists of everything needed on each construction project
- Clarifying the client’s needs and expectations
- Reading blueprints and taking measurements
- Making use of relevant computer software such as Excel, Word and Autodesk DWG TrueView
- Assessing and adhering to all risk assessments and health and safety requirements
- Keeping up to date with inflation, exchange rates and projected timescale costs
- Making visits to proposed construction sites
- Liaising with others including construction managers, planners and design teams
- Presenting bids to clients and answering their questions
- Completing work quality submissions
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work
- Highly proficient in numeracy
- Good at negotiating
- Able to undertake project management
- Commercially aware of the construction industry
- Analytically minded, including having the ability to undertake financial analysis
- Confident to deliver presentations
- An effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Aware of data confidentiality
- Assertive and resilient