• AutoCAD 2D
• Construction design or similar industry
• Strong technical CAD abilities
- Salary: £25000 - £26000
- Location: North Wales, Holywell
Our client is the global leader in the design, development and delivery of cleanrooms for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and hi-tech sectors. As an Estimator / CAD Coordinator, you will be working closely with customers, end clients & architects to take a project from concept phase though to order including elements of design, drawing & pricing with varying complexity dependant on the stage of the project.
You will be experienced with AutoCAD and be using the software to produce building models and general arrangement drawings that convey the correct information from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic images, along with written and verbal descriptions.
You will also be providing technical support for both internal and external customers.
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A relevant qualification in Construction would be favourable for this position although other paths will also be considered.
- Experience of construction or similar based industry would be an advantage.
- Strong technical ability.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. 3D Drawing experience would be preferred but not essential as full training on Revit will be given.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- The ability to multi-task and must be able to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management skills, be motivated and proactive and able to take the initiative along with the
ability to problem solve.