• Electrical Engineering
• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience using AutoCAD Electrical
• Familiar with LV Switchgear and control panel design
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
- Location: North West, Stockport
CADagency is delighted to be working with an engineering company specialising in the design and supply of integrated safety, control and automation systems. Their products and services improve operational efficiency and safety in highly complex and often hazardous environments within a variety of industry sectors including Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical, Nuclear and Power, Rail, and Steel generation.
Due to on-going high demand, we are assisting them in recruiting for a CAD Technician to be based in Stockport offices. For this role, you will be creating and updating drawings using AutoCAD. You will need to have an electrical engineering background and have experience creating electrical schematics.
Your role will see you creating 2D general arrangement drawings and electrical schematics, electrical single line diagrams using AutoCAD working alongside the project engineer.
Other daily tasks will include
- Ordering of parts and equipment
- Issuing of drawings to production for manufacture
- Producing final documentation for projects
- Assist in the development of company design standards applicable to AutoCAD
- Previous experience using AutoCAD Electrical is beneficial but training could be provided for the right candidate
- Familiar with LV Switchgear and control panel design, would be beneficial
- Excellent communications skills as must be able to communicate at all levels.