• Electrical Engineering
• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience with AutoCAD Electrical
• Experience designing drawings and specifications for electrical control panels
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
- Location: North West, Ellesmere Port
CADagency is delighted to be working with an electrical systems design and build company based in Ellesmere Port. Our client specialises in creating electrical, instrumentation and control systems for industrial facilities, commercial offices, data processing centres, standby power systems and retail development.
Due to on-going high demand they are looking to take on an additional CAD Designer to work alongside their Engineers and Project Managers and products detailed wiring diagrams and overlays using 2D AutoCAD Electrical. You will be working in their Projects and Engineering departments and work from Project Managers sketches and drawings. This will be an office based role but they are flexible with work arrangements and would consider someone further affield that would come to the office once or twice a week.
For this role you are required to have existing knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical and experience in the Electrical Design sector.
On a daily basis you will be working to develop detailed Electrical design drawings and specifications for electrical control panels. You will be working closely with the design team to deliver drawings for Earthing and Surge Protection.
Other tasks will include
- Produce wiring diagrams /General arrangement layouts under guidance from Project Managers/System Engineers
- Industrial Control Panel wiring including specification and use/design of associated circuits (MCBs, Relays, timers, Contactors etc)
- Coordinate with other team members to design, layout, and detail systems to customer or project specific specifications
- Work within the project team to help review and analyse customer power specifications
- Create/Generate Bills of Materials for associated designs
- Work with the Purchasing Team to ensure correct placement of BoM purchase orders to design output
- Revise drawings and Red-Line markups appropriately to support customer document delivery
- Create and organise blocks, parts and specific details for 2D drawing libraries.