• Design Engineering
• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous work experience designing Precast Concrete
• Previous work experience with AutoCAD
• Previous work experience with Tekla
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
- Location: South West, Plymouth
CADagency is delighted to be working with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of precast concrete products. Their products range from structural and architectural through to staircases, interior finishes and walls. Their offices are based in the South West but they are willing to consider candidates that live in the South that are willing to work from home and visit the office as required.
Due to on-going high demand their is a current requirement for a Design Technician to join their existing design team and help produce bespoke precast concrete products for clients all over the UK.
You will be working closely with clients and be expected to understand their requirements to produce drawings on a timely basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To produce general arrangement, shop and detail drawings in line with company procedure using AutoCAD and Tekla Structures
- Undertake and track necessary revisions to drawings based upon comments received
- Report any deviation from the accepted quotation or contract to the Design Manager in a timely manner
- Maintain and file all drawings in line with company procedure
- To take off quantities from architectural and structural drawings to assist the estimating department when required
- To undertake site surveys when required
- Chasing and liaising with external consultants when required
- Be responsible for their own and others Health & Safety as far as is possible
8:00am – 5pm, Monday- Friday (1 hour lunch break)