• Facade and Cladding
• AutoCAD 2D
• 5 years + UK work experience in the facade sector
• 2 years + UK work experience managing CAD teams
- Salary: £40,000 - £65,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Enfield
CADagency is delighted to be working with a market leader in the aluminium curtain walling, window and multi material façade products.
They currently have a requirement for a Design Manager to be based in their Enfield offices. You will be responsible for looking after teams of designers to make sure projects are produced on time to a high specification. You will be working with clients to ensure that their expectations are met and coordinate all design matters relating to a project, helping to ensure that the multidisciplinary teams building the project work together smoothly and that everything is delivered on time and within budget.
- Selecting, or having input into the selection of, specialist subcontractors or other organisations that will help complete the project work.
- Advising on the selection of materials used and other aspects of procurement.
- Managing processes relating to the project’s design to ensure that everything is delivered to schedule and budget, working very closely with estimators, quantity surveyors, site managers and other key members of the project team.
- Reviewing and advising on designs, ensuring they meet regulatory and legislative requirements and the client’s brief.
- Conducting financial, technical, and operational risk assessments and advising on risks, opportunities, and potential hazards
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulations, codes, and legislation.
- Chairing design meetings, writing reports and giving presentations.
- Reviewing designs with health and safety in mind.