• Modular Buildings
• AutoCAD 2D
• CAD/ CAM work for CNC routing, laser-cutting and folding
• 3D model for production
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
- Location: London (inside M25), Clerkenwell
CADagency is delighted to be working with the UK’s leading home manufacturer. Our client is the UK’s only digital manufacturer of custom made homes. Due to on-going high demand, they are looking for a new member of the design team to assist production in their growing London based offices. For this role as a Design Engineer you will be enthusiastic, strategic, good at problem solving and highly technical.
A high level of capability in SolidWorks and Revit is essential. As a Design Engineer you will be reporting to the Head of Production.
For this role, previous experience in the manufacturing sector or architectural sector is highly advantageous. You will be working on exciting and ground breaking new building methods using offsite built techniques to strict timelines. You will regularly be liaising with architects, production teams and on site installation teams. You will need to communicate clearly and take instruction well.
The company has and continues to transition to Revit, as a Design Engineer you are expected to have good working knowledge using the software.
- SolidWorks solid modelling updates to existing library components
- Readying 3D model for production
- Creating technical building chassis design
- Nesting configurations
- Data & process management/ working with tables
- CAD/ CAM work for CNC routing, laser-cutting and folding
- Post processing
- Creating assembly instructions