My client is the UK’s leading aluminium glazing systems and bespoke aluminium extrusions supplier. Their site in Yatton boast over 300 members of staff and a 45,000m² purpose-built manufacturing, warehousing and distribution facility with a fleet of 10 lorries.
For this role you will be working in their established design department under a design manager. You will ideally have experience with aluminium systems and proven work experience with AutoCAD. This is a technical role and the ability to manage your time and work to deadlines is essential. Training and support will be provided for the right candidate.
To aid and assist in the efficient running of the Design Department. The design department are responsible for developing and introducing new products.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with window/door/curtain wall fabrication
- Previous AutoCAD work experience
- Ability to read drawings and technical manuals
- To produce technical bulletins and distribute to the marketing department
- To produce product drawings and maintain library (profile paint, rolling, mass properties, thumbnails etc.)
- To update existing and produce new technical manuals to assist fabricators in product selection and manufacture
- U value & mass property calculations.
Hours of Work
Mon-Thurs 8:30am to 5pm
Friday 8:30am to 4pm