CADagency is pleased to be working with a leading commercial kitchens design and installation specialists. With their main offices located in the South they have recently opened a design office in Manchester. Due to continued growth and demand they are looking to expand the existing contracts team and take on an additional Contracts Manager / Project Manager. For this role you will be coordinating and managing the installation of projects, maintaining margins and quality standards to deliver maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure documentation at point of handover from sales person is correct
- Complete a weekly log of appointments for your line manager.
- To deliver projects as a minimum in line with GP declared and in accordance with agreed timescales
- Demonstrate flexibility within the regional teams in relation to allocated projects
- Some out of hours and weekend work is required due the nature of the customers
- Actively enhance GP margin using negotiating skills with suppliers and sub contractors
- Take active responsibility for the agreement of M&E services and fabrication drawing approvals following regular on site checks. Be proactive in the development of the project information to achieve minimal snagging
- Continually be focused on maximum customer satisfaction utilising high levels of communication
- Contribute to achieving debtor day targets by prompt resolution of customer issues affecting payment
- Carry out all necessary work in progress meetings with customers and line manager keeping records of comments and actions
- Attend one to one reviews, team meetings and identify training needs as required
- Demonstrate awareness for colleagues and internal customer’s needs at all times. Strictly adhere to employee rules, Design quality manual and corporate policies
- Submit activity reports as requested by line manager
- Confirm final account figures are correct via the PVF formwork supplied to you within 5 working days of project completion.
- Full Driving Licence
- Customer Service Focused
- Interpersonal Skills
- Judgement and Decision Making Skills
- Numerate, Commercial Acumen & IT Literate
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- M&E knowledge
- CAD skills