• AutoCAD 2D
• 5 years + experience with Formwork/temporary work
- Salary: £34500 - £43500
- Location: North West, Warrington
CADagency is delighted to be working with the UK’s Fastest Growing Formwork Provider. Based in Warrington they provide formwork solutions to the construction industry. Since their formation in 2009, they have been focused on providing equal measures of service, design and good quality new and used formwork, for projects of all shapes and sizes, for contractors of all types and disciplines. Currently, they are working on three of the largest projects around the UK, meeting timescales, at reasonable notice, as their priority whilst allowing customers to achieve great concrete results time after time.
Due to their latest expansion we are looking to recruit a Technical Designer Manager with previous work experience with formwork/temporary works. As the Designer Manager, experience managing staff and projects is also required.
- As the Designer Manager you must have AutoCAD and Formwork experience
- You must have Civil construction experience
- Design the formwork for different jobs-wall, cores and slabs
- Do calculations about the different working loads
- Do stock changes
- Produce quotations for the projects
- Provide workable drawings as per customer enquiry requests
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met at all times
- Meeting delivery/collection deadlines
Ideally you will have:
- Good working knowledge of Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able work independently
- Organised and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
As Designer Manager you will be using AutoCAD daily but any additional software knowledge would be advantageous. The normal working hours will be 08:00 – 17:00 and you will mainly be working from the office but the occasional site visit will be required.