• Commercial Kitchens
• 3ds Max
• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience in the commercial catering environment
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Location: North West, Leeds
With a turnover of over £2.6bn, and employing over 10,000 people, our client is a leading supplier to the foodservice industry in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. With a family of specialist businesses our client is able to deliver everything the caterer needs, from fresh food to bespoke full kitchens. Projects undertaken in a diverse customer base, ranging from independent pubs, restaurants and hotels, schools, hospitals, contract caterers to well known national chains.
We are recruiting for our clients Projects Team based in Leeds.
Reporting to the Design Manager the role involves producing both 2D plan layouts & 3D visuals of commercial kitchens & front of house foodservice operations, & the accurate costing of projects ranging from £10k to £500k +.
For this role you should have
- 2 years+ similar experience, with a detailed knowledge of the UK Catering Equipment industry & manufacturers.
- Able to design & specify equipment to suit a wide variety of operations & budgets ranging from small Pub Retail kitchens, through to large servery & banqueting operations.
- Ability to use AutoCAD is essential
- Ability to use MS Office software including Excel & Word is essential
- Knowledge of Caterquotes & Revit is desirable but not essential
- Free on-site parking
- 23 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Reduced rate healthcare
- Reduced rate childcare
- Hours 09:00 – 17:15