• AutoCAD 2D
• Experience working within a technical design CAD role
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Location: Midlands, Northampton
CADagency is delighted to be working with a leading design consultancy within the Food & Beverage industry specialising in both front and back of house restaurant design. Our client operates in various markets including Hospitality, Workplace, Education and High Street Leisure Venues.
Due to on-going high demand we are helping them to recruit a full time, permanent CAD Designer. There is the opportunity for an immediate start and you will ideally have 1-2 years experience working with a technical design background.
The role will be varied and involve supporting the wider team to complete various aspects of a project, reporting to the senior catering designer. You will design and specify kitchen and bar spaces/equipment, produce drawings and schedules, produce costs and reports as well as create visuals & presentation documents.
Whilst the role is primarily desk based you will be required to attend the office, attend project/client on site meetings throughout the UK.
For this role you will ideally have the following skills
- Experience of CAD drawing software (AutoCAD/VectorWorks preferable)
- Demonstrate a positive professional and proactive approach
- Familiar with working on Microsoft Office
- Show a keen desire to learn
- Be technically minded and show creative problem solving skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Be well organised with good timekeeping
- Good communication skills both written and verbal are essential
- 20 days annual, increasing annually to a maximum of 25 days
- On successful completion of a probation period you will be entered into company private medical and pension scheme