• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous work experience in a technical role using AutoCAD
• Previous work experience with Revit
- Salary: £25000 - £35000
- Location: North West, Manchester
CADagency is delighted to be with a specialist hospitality design and build company. The company has been established for over 30 years offering full kitchen and bar consultancy, planning and design services. They are are able to provide everything from a single item of catering equipment, to a new-build including a commercial kitchen and bar. They work on projects such as restaurants, bars, airports, football stadiums and hotels throughout the UK.
Due to on-going high demand, they are looking to take on a CAD Designer to join their existing Design team.
You will be working closely with the sales team who will liaise with clients and architects and designers. You will start by creating an innovative and practical design, working off existing drawings or survey data to produce a floorplan that caters to the requirements of the client while also making sound commercial sense.
As a CAD Designer, you will have the ability to convert any technical concept and catering solution into concise drawings using CAD. Experience with Revit would be useful too. Any drawings produced, will then be used to assist the sales team through to estimating, orders and then installation. For this reason, your drawings must meet high quality, measurable standards in terms of time and quantity.
Other duties involved in this task are as outlined below:
- Be able to interpret technical requests into drawings.
- Work closely with the Sales and install Team assisting with any troubleshooting or new developments.
- Become an integral player in the design team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential to understand and respond to the client brief, so to produce the ideal design for their needs.
- Liaise with internal staff and external customers to ascertain their needs prior to conversion into the required CAD drawings.
- Assist with any other duties as required by the business in line with your skill set and experience.