• Adobe Suite
• AutoCAD 2D
• Qualified to Degree Level or equivalent in design related discipline
• Good spatial awareness and knowledge of materials
• Strong attention to detail with ability to coordinate work
• Experience in the commercial fit out sector
- Salary: £24000 - £28000
- Location: North West, Liverpool
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist commercial interior design company based in Knowsley. Established over 30 years ago, they provide a true turnkey design and fit-out solution offering fee-based workplace consultancy and interior design services for a wide variety of clients
Their in-house team has the knowledge and passion to create commercial spaces that not only look outstanding but also improve business performance.
For this role you will enjoy providing innovative design solutions for clients and supporting the commercial team in pitching and winning projects. It is essential you have excellent communication skills and can articulate your ideas effectively.
Role and Responsibilities
This role requires creativity and imagination with a willingness and passion to develop knowledge and experience. You will be responsible for taking the brief from a client and developing initial concept ideas and designs, engaging with the client and taking the scheme through to Stage 3 /4. Co-ordination with the commercial team is imperative to ensure that the schemes we are presenting meet the brief including considering the constraints of the building, budget and timescales. The role includes space planning, preparation of presentation material, product research and specifications, liaising with contractors / suppliers and assisting the project management team to ensure successful completion of the interior design / fit out projects.
- Qualified to Degree Level or equivalent in Interior Design / Design related discipline
- Good spatial awareness and knowledge of materials
- Strong attention to detail with ability to coordinate work and information across different communication mediums – drawings, email, schedules, meetings
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2017 / Vectorworks 2017 (2D, 3D CAD experience essential)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Outlook/Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Photoshop/ SketchUp (Desirable)
Office Based – Currently in St Helens although very soon moving to Knowsley
08:15 – 17:15