• SolidWorks and AlphaCAM to create designs for CNC routing
- Salary: £21000 - £25000
- Location: North West, Manchester
CADagency is delighted to be working with a product design and manufacturing company based near Bolton. The company manufactures foam inserts for packaging and creates bespoke charging units for large blue chip clients. Due to on-going high demand, they are looking to take on a CAD Designer with Manufacturing CNC experience. You will ideally have experience with SolidWorks and AlphaCAM to create designs for CNC routing.
For this role, you should have a flexible willingness/desire to learn in detail the packages used. In addition to this, you will have some experience of working in a machine programming/design environment and a willingness to develop your skills further.
- Produce 3D designs using AlphaCAM and SolidWorks to be machined on CNC Routers
- 3D Scan items using the companies bespoke system and create layouts based on these objects
- Produce designs (logos, labels etc) for laser cutting and engraving
- Design & Run projects using the 3D Printer