• AutoCAD 2D
• Qualification in architecture or construction
- Salary: £23500 - £24500
- Location: North Wales, Holywell
Our client is the global leader in the design, development and delivery of cleanrooms for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and hi-tech sectors. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician to join their detailing office based in Holywell, Flintshire. As a CAD Technician, you will be working closely with customers, end clients & architects to take a project from concept phase though to order including elements of design, drawing & pricing with varying complexity dependant on the stage of the project.
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customers and departments to interpret and verify project requirements for the preparation of building models and detailed BOQ.
- Preparation of detailed building models and a variety of drawings including: layout plans, sections, elevations, construction details and fabrication drawings
- Preparation and handover of all project related paperwork to facilitate order processing and manufacture of our cleanroom product range.
- Preparation of product components, assemblies and construction details
- To visit clients and other associated client sites when required and promote the benefits of the product range
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Work as part of a team and/or on own initiative
- Must be able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Experience and understanding of building construction or similar based industry.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and specifications.