• AutoCAD 2D
• Experience of construction or similar based industry
• Previous experience in a leadership position
• Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Salary: £25000 - £28000
- Location: North Wales, Holywell
Our client is the global leader in the design, development and delivery of cleanrooms for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and hi-tech sectors. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to head up their detailing office based in Holywell, Flintshire. As the CAD Manager, you will be provide leadership and support to the CAD team, producing reports for management and attend meetings.
You will be working closely with customers, end clients & architects to take a project from concept phase though to order including elements of design, drawing & pricing with varying complexity dependant on the stage of the project.
You will be experienced with AutoCAD and ideally Revit and be using the software to produce building models and general arrangement drawings that convey the correct information from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic images, along with written and verbal descriptions.
You will also be providing technical support for both internal and external customers.
You will ideally have the following skills and experience:
A relevant qualification in Construction would be favourable for this position although other paths will also be considered.
- Experience of construction or similar based industry
- Previous experience in a leadership position
- Strong technical ability being able to create bespoke details
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel being able to maintain linked spreadsheets