• AutoCAD 2D
• AutoCAD 3D
• Experience in the delivery of roofing and cladding projects in the UK
• Experience working on BIM protocol projects (ISO19650/PAS 1192)
• Rainscreen wall and roof systems, flat roofing, structural framing design
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Location: South West, Bristol
CADagency is delighted to be working alongside a well established, family run cladding and rainscreen design and installation company. Due to continued growth and high demand, the company is currently looking to recruit a Cladding CAD Designer with 1 year + experience in the cladding and rainscreen design sector. For this role you will work alongside the Senior Cladding CAD Designer deliver projects and assist with project administration. You will be working with AutoCAD on a daily basis and any additional experience with Revit is advantageous but not a requirement. You will be producing drawings for use by the construction team and for client approval
- Drawings – Complete 2D and 3D cladding and rainscreen drawing designs using either AutoCAD or Revit with minimal assistance.
- Material Schedules – Calculate quantities of materials and produce accurate itemised lists for procurement.
- Technical Document Packages – Obtain product data sheets and technical information for inclusion into a one document library of information for the main contractor.
- Portal Management – Have responsibility for the uploading and downloading of information as necessary from the client’s portal and the clients internal document management system (BIM360).
- Issue of Project Documentation – Responsible for efficient collation, issue and sign-off of project documentation such as system calculations, samples and technical documents for approval by the client.
- BIM Compliance – Ensure that all project documentation is in accordance with the project BEP.