• AutoCAD 2D
• At least 3 years’ experience within the residential sector
• Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit & SketchUp
• A thorough understanding of planning policy and building regulations
• Understanding of bespoke architectural detailing at 1:1 scales.
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Location: North East, Huddersfield
CADagency are delighted to be working alongside a young and vibrant architectural practice based in Mirfield, Yorkshire. They have developed a strong and well-known reputation for delivering beautifully designed, high quality, cost-effective architectural projects for a mixture of domestic and commercial clients.
Due to on-going high demand, we are helping them to recruit a qualified Chartered Architect to join their design team. You will be working on a range of projects including bespoke new build homes, housing developments and creative commercial projects.
On a daily basis, you will be producing architectural drawings for planning and building regulation approval and developing bespoke designs and working directly with clients alongside the design team to help bring fresh ideas to our projects.
You will be visiting clients and holding client meetings so a full drivers licence and an out-going, friendly personality is required. There will also be the requirement to carry out measured and topographic surveys.
As you will be a part of a small team, you will be expected to manage and guide your projects through the stages of work.
Finally, you will be presenting weekly design reviews to the studio design manager.
For this role, you will be required to have at least 3 years’ experience within the residential sector. You will need excellent design skills and be proficient using AutoCAD, Revit & SketchUp.
Other requirements include
- A thorough understanding of planning policy and building regulations
- Precise and proficient understanding of bespoke architectural detailing at 1:1 scales.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with our clients’ brief, develop designs and construction documentation using own initiative.