Established in 1969, my client brings big brands at bargain prices to your local high street.
With over 170 stores nationwide there is currently a requirement for a Store Planner to join their Commercial team based in Burnley.
You will be responsible for:
- Produce space proposals for new, refitted and existing stores
- Work towards developing and improving store layouts to increase productivity and customer attraction
- Work with Store Managers and Area Managers to capture change in store layouts
- Present proposals and actions plans to the line manager
- Work on new and existing company projects to support and develop commercial retail layouts
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure all materials, POS, stock etc are correctly calculated to store size and grades
- Aiding in creating store guidelines for layout
- Design and develop equipment
- Developing and maintaining space planning reports
- Amend and develop all corporate layouts to specifications
- AutoCAD Experience Is essential
- Advance numerical and IT Skills including Excel
- Understanding of building regulations
- Experience working in a retail store layout team is desirable
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday day off
- Colleague discount
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free life insurance
Working hours are 09:00 – 17:30 with a one hour lunch break.