• Space Planning
• AutoCAD 2D
- UK space planning experience within office fitout environment
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Location: London (inside M25), City Of London
CADagency is delighted to be working with a global insurance company looking to recruit a CAD Technician / Space Planner to assist with the companies Corporate Real Estate portfolio of office plans that cover our EMEA and APAC regions. Our client is looking to recruit a CAD Technician on a full time, 2 year fixed terms basis.
For this role you will be required to have an excellent understanding of AutoCAD for the purpose of creating highly details floorplans and layouts. You will be working along side the existing Real Estate Team working with project and transaction managers to produce plans that will assist with their projects. These can range from test fits for new office locations to minor move and change requests.
The role will be 5 days a week based on a hybrid working model of two – three days of working from home and the rest of the time will be based in their London office.
Responsibilities and duties
- Management of portfolio CAD plan filing system, keeping the plans and filing system updated
- Supporting project & transaction managers with plan variations for their proposed office moves and changes
- Creating test fits for new office location projects
- Assisting project managers with pulling together project specific documents
- Work with facilities teams on plan distribution and planning requirements