• Space Planning
• AutoCAD 2D
• 2 years work experience using AutoCAD
- Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
- Location: North East, Hull
CADagency is delighted to be working with the largest independent garage design, installation, supply, and equipment provider in the UK. They design, supply and install premium garage equipment for the world’s most exclusive automotive brands.
Due to on-going high demand, they are looking to take on an experienced CAD Technician to join their small office-based design team based in Newport, East Riding. For this role, your main responsibilities will be to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional CAD drawings which are used for the design and installation of vehicle workshops. You will be working with AutoCAD to create technical drawings and design plans.
You will also be carrying out the following daily tasks:
- Generate detailed drawings accurately and efficiently
- Process and check incoming drawings from contractors and suppliers
- Maintain drawing records and ensure accurate document control
- Participate in the design and development of new and existing products
For this role, you will be expected to have 2+ years experience with AutoCAD and have proficiency with other software such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook. An understanding of engineering and construction drawing and principles would be advantageous.
- Free parking
- Modern air conditioned offices
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee
- Frequent free fruit and chocolates
- Free Fish ‘n’ Chip Fridays
- Paid overtime on Saturdays on a rota basis with the rest of the Design team
40 hours per work, Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm