• 3ds Max
• AutoCAD 2D
• 2 years + AutoCAD experience
• 3D vislisation skills
- Salary: £23000 - £27000
- Location: North West, Liverpool
CADagency is delighted to be working with a true Liverpool landmark events and conference value located on the iconic waterfront. Due to increased demand for their events space we are assisting them in recruiting for a CAD Technician. For this role you will produce 2D and 3D drawings and models, and produce and develop other creative service for clients and internal departments.
On a daily basis you will produce, maintain and update event specific 2D layout drawings for the Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. You will also be required to produce 3D visuals and models for clients and internal departments as required. An important aspect to the role will be communicating with clients and internal teams on projects.
You will be working to create an array of different drawings including Arena layouts, rigging plots, site plans and schematics and working with our Creative Technician – Lighting to create 3D visuals of events within our campus and further afield.
Other tasks will include
- Developing, update and maintain specific layout drawings for clients.
- Ensure all layout drawings are compliant with fire, health and safety regulations
- Take on site measurements when required and ensure all drawings are accurate, and easily accessible by the team
- Assist in the development of additional Creative Services to add to the Production Team portfolio. This may include items such as animations, presentation design and other visual services
- Liaise with Production Managers, Event Managers, Operations Team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure specific drawing and creative requirements are met
- Assist the Production Managers and Creative Technician – Lighting in the production of tender documents and other project specific work as and when required
The duties of the post require you to work mainly between the hours 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday although flexibility will sometimes be required to meet the need of the business.