• AutoCAD 2D
• Technical CAD detailing experience
• Experience creating room layouts, plans and elevations
- Salary: £20,000 - £26,000
- Location: South East (outside M25), Folkestone
CADagency is delighted to be working with an exclusive distributor of an acoustic panel which is being specified in large contract interior fit out projects both in the UK and globally.
The main applications of the product include but are not limited to:
- Acoustic tiles
- Acoustic panels
- Ceiling baffles (suspended and directly fixed)
- Ceiling sails (suspended and directly fixed)
Due to on going demand they are looking to take on a CAD Technician to work closely with the in house estimator and manufacturing department to create 2D room layouts, elevations and ceiling plans. The role will see you working from Architectural Plans supplied by the client and creating accurate layouts with the companies acoustic products designed in the space. You will then get these drawings approved by the client and the in house estimator for costing purposes. On approval the drawings will then be sent to the manufacturing team for CNC.
For this role you will need a background in technical CAD drawings with excellent communication skills as you will be working very closely with the estimator and manufacturing team.