• AutoCAD 2D
• Previous experience within the M&E sector
- Salary: £20000 - £30000 (pro rata for part-time)
- Location: South East (outside M25), East Grinstead
CADagency is delighted to be working with a specialist residential and commercial Electrical Contractor based in East Grinstead, West Sussex. Offering a full design and build service and having been established over 30 years they have developed a reputation for offering a friendly and technically focused service throughout the UK.
There is an immediate requirement for a CAD Technician to join their engineering team on a part time basis but with a possibility of a full time role for the right candidate.
You will become a key member of the engineering team and ideally have previous experience within the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering / MEP environment as a CAD Technician. You will be taking instruction from Project Managers and Engineers and be required to create Building Services Drawings using AutoCAD. You will be tasked with carrying out Mechanical and Electrical drawings for both new projects and upgrading existing projects including Red Line Drawing, diagrams, schedules and As-Built Drawing.
You will be required to have a positive and customer focused attitude as you will be working closely with clients, architects and project managers to understand specification requirements for design.
There are other technical areas within the company including IT that have a requirement too. If you have other IT skills the role would be a full time role.
- A proven career history and background carrying out CAD drawings within the Building Services / Public Health sector
- 2D CAD based tasks including layout design and manage all drawings and documents on computer systems
- Mechanical & Electrical drawings completed using 2D software
- Required to prepare O&M Manuals