CADagency is delighted to be working closely with a leading Demolition, Land Reclamation and Remediation, and Asbestos Removal company based in Coventry.
There is currently a requirement for a CAD Technician on a permanent basis with a possible immediate start.
For this role as a CAD Technician, a basic knowledge of the Demolition or Construction industry would be advantageous.
- Working with Directors dealing with technical aspects on special projects
- Drawing Work 2D & 3D AutoCAD
- Programme of Works and PQQ presentation work
- Site visits at tender, pre and post contract stage
- Managerial responsibility on major projects
- Client meetings/interface including presentations
- High level of IT literacy and administration skills
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a CAD Technician on discipline design and detail within a similar industry
- Good technical discipline knowledge
- Experienced user of AutoCAD
- General PC basic software packages (Essential)
- Microsoft Project (Essential)
- Experience of BIM and using Revit (Essential) Civil 3D (Desirable)
- 3D Studio Max (Desirable)
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Strong team player
- High level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of Temporary Works Design / Construction industry / Civil & Structural (Desirable)
Due to the companies location you must have access to your own vehicle as there are no public transport routes.
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00